A Beer Dinner Before Christmas
Wednesday, December 11th
6:30 - 9:30
Come on down to Barrel Town! We're hosting "A Beer Dinner Before Christmas" on Wednesday, December 11th with our friends Tré Locally Sourced down in the Sour Cellar. These dinner's are a one of a kind event not to be missed!
Here's what's being served:
"Fruit Cake" - Cake Battered Shrimp // Tequila and Jalapeno Glaze // Stone Fruit Compote
- Paired with Carmen Bieranda - Tequila Barrel Aged Saison with Kiwi, Apricot, and Cherry
"Jello Salad" - Salt Roasted Carrots // Brown Sugar Fried Brussel Sprouts // Toasted Pistachio // Pickled Ginger // Carrot Jus
- Paired with Special Cookie - Imperial Spiced Brown Ale with Cardamom, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Vanilla
"Canned Beets" - Pickled Beets // Candied Beets // Black Sesame Cured Salmon // Pumpernickel // Fromage Blanc
- Paired with Rayleigh - Barrel Aged Sour with Blueberries
"Lamb Roast" - Coffee Crusted Lamb Roast // Toasted Oat Risotto // Caramelized Shiitake // Manchego // Lamb Jus
- Paired with C.O.B. - Coffee Oatmeal Brown Ale
"Figgy Pudding" - Chocolate Bread Pudding // Ralphius Glazed Nuts // Fig and Cherry Compote // Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Paired with Ralphius - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
Tickets can be ordered at the following link, hope to see you there!