top of page
full-time production team member
the most qualified candidate will become part of the free will brewing team and will report directly to the department manager and the production manager. the team member will participate in all facets of packaging and logistics operations including but not limited to keg cleaning and filling, canning, bottling, order picking, and shipping.
duties and responsibilities:
- handle all aspects of the wild goose mc-250 filler with 5th head upgrade
- monitor all key quality points including maintaining low oxygen pickup, ensuring proper seaming, verifying proper date coding, and correct labeling applications
- perform equipment cleaning (cip) and maintenance
- perform keg cleaning and filling
- handle bottling of sour beer on manual gravity filler and two-head counter pressure filler
- maintain paperwork in an accurate and timely manager
- monitor raw material inventories
- actively find improvements for the beer and our processes
- assist the packaging/shipping and receiving manager with order picking, receiving, delivering, and shipping of orders
- must be willing to pitch in on tasks outside of key responsibilities
experience and skills:
- 1-2 years experience on a packaging line, canning preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a brewery preferred
- strong mechanical aptitude
- strong communication, planning, and organization skills
- flexible work schedule
- ability to multitask and manage time while being detail-oriented
- must be able to move 165lbs.
- must be able to stand for 8-10 hours per day
- must be competent with ms office/google docs
- must be able to operate a forklift (training provided)
compensation based on experience. free will offers fully paid health insurance for full-time employees as well as paid vacation and holidays.
please note that this job description is not definitive and may be modified to reflect changing needs.
serious candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
please specify "packaging position" in subject line.
bottom of page